New concept in the process of strong authentication as well as authorisation and signature of documents by a simple mobile pattern gesture.
SmartPattern is a new concept in the process of strong authentication, as well as in authorisation and document signing, through a simple mobile pattern gesture, which can be used on any smartphone, tablet or laptop touchpad as an identity service. SmartPattern not only recognises the pattern entered, but also the behaviour in doing so, adding biometric factors to the authentication process.
· Robust identity management: solves one of the most serious problems in online cybersecurity management.
· Convenient and user-friendly: the user does not have to remember different passwords for each service. The registration of the pattern trains the system in 10 attempts and is immediately ready for use.
· Secure technology based on Artificial Intelligence: studies conducted in a field test showed that, even by intentionally displaying the pattern, only 2.7 % of illegitimate attempts were successful, while without its use it was 70 %.
· Easy integration: supports OAuth2 and OpenID, 2 of the most widely used standards in authentication protocols. Deployment can be fast and agile, without interrupting your web service and is easily integrated by adding a button on the login portal.
· Compatible with other systems: its inclusion is agile and fast, maintaining an authentication system that uses the service and does not supplant it.
· Legal assurance capability in the signature: the inserted pattern record, the user and all relevant metadata, both in the signature and in the device, are recorded, leaving an unequivocal signature of who has digitally signed, which could be used to certify the user's identity at a legal level.
· Support for second factor of authentication (2FA): this adds an additional layer of security to identity management.
· Useful information from usage analytics:: can be very useful for resource optimisation, load balancing or extracting analytics for better business performance.
· Maximum privacy: it protects the data so that only the client can access it, storing it in an instance compatible with current legislation. It can also be deployed locally in an on-premise instance, so that the data relevant to the authentication process never leaves the perimeter of the client company.
The Future of Workplace: Connect Talent with Business Objetives
Dossier of cybersecurity solutions and services
Security Status Report 2023 H1