© Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech S.L.U., Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, C.P. 28050 - Madrid (Spain).
Telefónica, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, hereby informs you that:
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (the "Website"), its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned or licensed for use by Telefónica, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate access to and use of the Website that Telefónica makes available to Internet users. Access to it implies unreserved acceptance. The use of certain services or platforms offered and/or accessible on this Website shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Website is authorised only and exclusively under the following conditions:
4. Telefónica reserves the right to modify and update, at any time and without prior notice, the information contained on its Website, the configuration and presentation thereof and the conditions of access, as well as any platforms and/or services that may be accessible through the same at any time.
5. Telefónica does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website, in its content, or that it is up-to-date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them.
6. Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Telefónica shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. Telefónica accepts no responsibility for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of out-of-date versions of the browser.
7. Telefónica accepts no liability whatsoever for the provision or contents of the links to third parties referred to on the Website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Telefónica owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With regard to quotations of third-party products and services, Telefónica recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever on the part of Telefónica with regard to the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of Telefónica.
9. Unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, its resale or any breach of Telefónica's Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
10. Any third party links to this Website must be to your home page or entry page.
11. Telefónica and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this Website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, Telefónica and the user agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
NOTICE: In the event that through this Website the user accesses any other system or platform owned by the Telefónica Group, please remember that you must have authorisation before using it, the user being strictly limited to the use indicated in said authorisation. Unauthorised access to or misuse of our systems or platforms is prohibited and is contrary to our Corporate Security Policy and applicable law. If the user discloses internal information about the Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorisation, he or she could be committing a violation of the aforementioned regulations, which could even involve the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanour.
Legal Notice updated as of May 2022.